CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vacation, phase one - wonderful

Had a lovely handful of days with Mom at her place in FL. Got to also visit with Mike, Val, Fran, Connie, Jennifer, Kylie and her friend. Melody, my ace chauffeur and chef got me safely there and back with minimal incidents. We were able to knock out some chores and take Mom out a few times to take care of her needs. Wish I could have stayed longer, but this year I need more than one vacation.

Tomorrow I load up the car and am off to a scrap adventure. Not sure what I'll bring or accomplish but plan to take a pile and just explore. Should be able to get my journal assembled for use and start working it regularly. Meant to do that sooner, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. C'est la vie!

No comments: