CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year - New Beginning

I'm feeling quite hopeful for this new year. I've been thinking about doing more art stuff and am starting a daily journal. I'd like it to be a more artist year. For the book, I want to just go where I will with it. Have a nice, smallish chipboard binder that I want to alter - but since I have yet to decide what I want it to look like, I'm leaving it naked for now. I'd like to play with mixed media and also in more creative writing. We'll see how it goes. The last thing I want is more burdens in the new year, but if I can keep it in perspective, I think it will be a positive thing. Signed up for a few daily journal prompt sites and the like. Looking forward to new expressions.

Anyhow, if you're going to be working a journal this year, give a shout out - let's encourage each other.

2 comments:

Didi said...

I can't wait to see what you decide to do with your journal. I am a newbie at mixed media too but I can tell this isn't a flash in the pan either.

milkcan said...

You can do it! They say it takes 30 days for any habit to start!

So glad you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!