CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Holiday draws to a close

Back from a marvelous adventure. Spent some good time with Mom - doing chores, running errands, dining in and out and just being together down at her place. She seems to be holding her own and I finally feel like I can breathe a bit. I really appreciate Melody coming with and doing most of the driving. She enjoys driving so much more than I do. Thank goodness she was free to join me.

Our new Pom, Shelby, is setting in nicely and getting more comfortable as an indoor beloved pet. Cierra is still having some jealousy issues, but over all, they are getting together well.

My Camp Crop weekend was great - didn't do a single layout, but made progress in my organizational projects as well as did a lot of project prep for a number of projects, build myself an altered art/journal binder (I like the binder because I'm often doing things out of sequence and as afterthoughts. Also, had gotten a nice little post-it note holder from Virginia Tech that I happily painted and varnished to be a cheery note on my desk. I do have photos but have yet to unpack the car. Perhaps later this evening I will make time to post them here for you. Overall, enjoyed the community time as well as my time alone in my room - serenity now!

Today is just computer catch up and maybe get through some of my emails and such before I head back to the office tomorrow. Should be able to get back into the swing of things now that I've had some time off to organize my thoughts.

Have you done anything crafty or creative lately? I'd love to hear about it.

No comments: