CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy season of life

Let's see - where have I been lately? Been working a lot of hours at the day job - worked a day crop 3 Saturdays ago, took a weekend trip to FL the next weekend to seem Mom and enjoyed a wonderful baby shower for my niece, Jenniworked another day crop yesterday. Thank God for my daughter, Melody - she did most of the driving on the FL trip and also helped me with the crops. I think I'm pretty free next weekend... the weekend after that involves some classes in NC at Donna Downey's event and a crop to finish my class projects on Saturday. What more can a girl ask for (except maybe a day to just goof off and relax...

One of these days I'll catch up and post pictures. We plan to do inventory and have a big summer sale at the store to make space for new items for the next season. I'll post an announcement once we get the site updated.

Sorry to be so gone...

No comments: