CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year - here we go again

So, who had big resolutions last year and did you actually DO any of them?

The weight and exercise thing for me was pretty much a bust - I didn't lose the weight I wanted, but at least I haven't gained more either...

This year, I'm going to be bold and actually write my goals down - finally going to use the book I made in 2007 with Rhonna Farrer at Creative Escape. I WILL make my first entry today before I head to bed.

Sharing pics - here we go - let's see what I have for you...

Attended a trade show in Houston - took classes with Mona Gettmann and Cheryl Mezzetti from Creative Imaginations as well as many other companies like Prima, BoBunny, Prism, Just Rite Stampers and tons more - the manufacturer classes were the best I've ever taken and I had a ball.



Bow, Tim and ME

Attended Teresa Collins Inspiration Unlimited Event - awesome teachers, fabulous projects and great friends and fun in Las Vegas (I have no idea where the teachers pics went on this computer.)

Took a Donna Downey class weekend and had a blast learning new techniques and concepts.




No comments: