CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Life's A Beach!

Wow - 2 weekends in a row at the beach - how refreshing. There is nothing that calms me more than the sight, sound and smell of the ocean. My store and I spent the last 2 weekends at beaches - first in Kill Devil Hills and last weekend here in VA Beach. KDH was overcast most of the weekend as it recovered from the tropical storm that blew through although we did get some gorgeous sunshine on Sunday. VA Beach was beautiful (through the windows). There were some surfers in wet suits braving the cold water - and funny enough, we had croppers stop their creating to watch the guys getting in and out of their skins. Funny!

Now I get a break to wrap up my Politics 300 class before it's a new year. Melody should be working inventory so we can update the site and get some deals out to my internet friends. Be sure to check back later on. Tomorrow I'll be doing a gratitude post and offering a neat giveaway. See you then!

No comments: