CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

R & R

Had a wonderful weekend away - worked on completing a number of projects I had begun in my recent travels. I was quite pleased with all I accomplished. The weekend was cold, rainy and dreary outside, but inside, I was in a place of peace and creativity. Wish I could have those times more often.

Yes, I know you're probably saying, how about showing us some of these fabulous projects you keep talking about... well, here's the thing - for some reason, editing and printing photos really doesn't excite me. I have Photoshop Elements, but it's still so tedious and there are so many steps. Wish I hadn't lost the web site for that one scrapbooker who tells how to use actions to do some of the basic photo edit steps easily. Without pictures, scrapbooks really can't be considered complete.

Ce la vie... one of these days I'll get "a round tuit" and actually photograph the projects to share.

Hope all is good with you. I'll try to check in again with some photos to share in a few days.



No comments: