CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Creative Explosion with Donna Downey



Had a marvelous weekend with Donna Downey and friends learning some incredible art techiques in 3 different, awesome classes. We did Bloom Friday night - lots of fun new mediums introduced to my scrapbooking. Saturday morning was Fabric Scrapbooking - again, a whole new adventure for me with lots of mixed media art and cool new techniques. Saturday evening, we did the Watercolor, Doodle class and once again, new concepts to play with and develop. Between all the creative input and the fun time with my friends, it was a terrific weekend.



Today's goal, catch up on life and bills and chill before I head for the day job tomorrow.

I love exploring new creative avenues and really enjoyed Donna's "yes" approach. It was very relaxing although my brain was near bursting by the time we closed shop Saturday night. Donna! Thanks for the awesome event - it was fabulous!

By the way, for those of you considering Donna's classes - I can't guarantee you'll actually come away from the class with completed albums, but I can assure you that if you go into them ready to learn and explore new avenues, you'll have a serious growth experience. I ended up getting her (autographed) Fabric Scrapbooking book, one of the skirt pages kits, the tag book kit and this cute pin at the top of the post.

No comments: