CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Real World Encroaches

I know, I know... I used to blog regularly. Then, suddenly I'm being drawn into the physical world, away from the computer. The computer becomes an expensive game machine as I spend hours in the dungeons of Fate (volume 2) battling monsters and gaining skill and attributes... yup, pretty much a classic D&D type of game without the math. And yes, I'm hooked. I've played over 40 levels in 3 different dungeons... but there are still levels to be had.

Other weird distractions - a book! Yes, I've actually completed reading a few novels lately. Before I began my virtual life, I read almost a book a day. Just a voracious reader. Now, if I get 3 or 4 read a month it's a big deal. Melody keeps me up on our current authors and she's usually bought their latest books before I've even finished the last.

The beautiful obsessions - how to find the balance?

No comments: