CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

True confessions - while others spend lots of time outdoors basking in the warmth, swimming, having fun, I spend most of my free time in my studio. It's kind of a mess - but overall calming - soft blue walls, white trim, white curtain with battenburg lace accents, a narrow stained glass floral window above that my mother in law made, all my scrapbook supplies around me, and boxes and boxes of merchandise for the store.

Overall, it's my place of connection. Oddly enough, though, I've been a bit off with my virtual life. I finished watching all the seasons of Buffy (so sad it's over) and lately have been playing lots of hidden object games on the computer.

Thankfully, my local friends are still scrap happy and draw me out of my self imposed isolation on a regular basis. As a matter of fact, I'll be joining them to crop Saturday. I have yet to come up with a plan for what to do - guess I'll start thinking of that now and see about organizing my stuff tomorrow. I have a few projects in the works - it would be good to complete them. Maybe I can get some photos developed to finish my circle of friends mini book. Not sure what to put in the Betcha Didn't know one... I'm not that mysterious. Pretty much what you see is what you get, from my blunt speech to my actions. I'm not into pretending or speaking things out loud that I wouldn't say in person.

Anyway, guess I've rambled enough to bore you all. Store will be on the road for a crop August 22 in Hampton. Looking forward to hanging with my scrapper buddies and showing them the latest and greatest.

Speaking of latest and greatest, have you been catching those CHA sneak peeks? I'm sure ready for some power shopping for the store. If you're seeing anything awesome out there, please bring it to my attention for consideration. Has anyone figured out what that Cricut Gypsy is all about? That caught my eye...


No comments: