CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Graduation Day!

I'm so proud! Today, my daughter Amanda is graduating high school. She attends Ocean Lakes High - there are over 500 students in her class. She's an honor grad getting an advanced diploma with a civics seal, math and science seal, and a technology seal. She was in a separate 2 year Digital Design program and also received her NOCTI Advertising and Design certificate! Whoo hoo! Lots of toots!

I am so excited. You'd think it was me graduating or something! My in laws and sister in law have also come to visit for our grand event. I am beyond elated!

Amanda is becoming quite the digital talent. She's even built her own site for her designs, although she's really not doing much promoting yet - still working on building up a portfolio.

1 comment:

SandyL said...

Congratulations to your daughter! I know how exciting and happy this time can be :)