CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lazy Holiday Weekend

This one won the prize... watched the whole of season 1 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's kind of stupid, but a pleasant distraction. Yesterday was BBQ chicken, today, ribs. I've been cooking (a bit) - practically a miracle!

What have you been up to? Anything exciting? I've got a pile of photos to work with and a few projects on my mind. Need to get some friend pics and get that book finished. Will be working on my butterfly chip book from the current accessory kit - I've got a fun idea... now to get off my chair and actually make them.

Watched Fireproof yesterday on Demand... it was a very good movie - forces you to consider your life. Went to Walmart and bought the book today - seems like it will be beneficial. In it for the long haul...

2 comments:

MyLittleTeapot said...

hey sweetie!

As for me, i just took this 3 days weekend as a time to catch with some sleep. Me and my DH went out to and watch a local movie

xoxo
LG

BoxerBrats said...

Congrats on the prize! I was cruising through your blog and I saw that! I hope you don't mind if I ask for a vote from you in a great contest going on over at http://theoriginalscrapbox.com? They are giving away an EZ View Desk, and I entered one of my scrappin' layouts. I would love if you could give it a look. (The Desk is pretty cool, too!) My entry is #267.

Thanks!

Laura