CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Do You Hulu?

The mind rotting alien commercial did it for me...

Since I'm married to a remote hog, I didn't have a lot of choices... in desperation, I turned to Hulu. WOW! I have a new fav web site. Now if my computer would just stay online, I'd be set. Got to watch the premier of Glee - that's definitely going on my DVR list. Then, I thought that since I've come over to the dark side and don't find vampires a problem (I've watched the whole Angel series from A-Z) I'd check out Buffy. Did you know you can watch each episode online with minimal commercials? I just put mine on full screen mode, turn out the lights and I have my own private viewing.

I think I'm in love. Like I didn't have enough things to do, now I have a new and easy way to waste hours of my time.

I Hulu... do you?


3 comments:

handsoncards.com said...

I do... It's especially good for cheap people like me who don't have cable or Netflix.

scrapfaerie said...

I love Hulu!

Theresa Merkling said...

I have cable with DVR, but it's not always convenient - hulu gives me a chance to get caught up on all the shows I missed!