CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring around us

You can tell it's spring by the fickle weather - warm and sunny one day, cold and rainy the next. The trees are all going green and the cars yellow with pollen. Everyone I know is sniffy and sneezing from all the airborne pollen. Flowers, flowering trees and shrubbery are making Hampton Roads beautiful (when it's not storming out).

Had a great weekend with the women at the Newport News Women's Club - we did an American Cancer Society crop for 2 days. Not only did I get some product sold, but I also made 3 layouts with the next kit (that are rather fabulous, but I can't share until we launch May 1) and had some brief outings and fun with friends. Also, the weather cooperated and it was gloriously warm and sunny most of the weekend.

Today is my youngest daughter's birthday. She's now 14. Baby starts high school this fall. Four more years until I've met my baseline mothering criteria. It's fun how the role changes with time. This weekend I'll be at a crop (as an attendee) this Saturday and then having Maggie's ice skating party on Sunday (her choice). I don't skate, but I'll be sure to clear off my memory card so I can take plenty of pics of the kids all having a great time doing it. Now to come up with some "cool" skating party layout ideas. If you've seen any great ones, please send me the link. I need all the inspiration I can get.

Gotta get ready for work. I have a stack of orders to take to USPS on my lunch break for customers and tons of stuff that needs completion. Talk to you later.

No comments: