CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sharing some layouts

I really prefer scrapping to trying to take decent photos of the layouts to share. Here are a couple I did with my Mark's paper kit - still have a few kits left in the store...



This one is my grandfather at 19 back in 1931. I thought about photoshopping out the caption on the photo, but decided it added character. My grandpa was killed in a mining accident in Pennsylvania many years ago before I left home.



This is a photo of my husband and I before we were married - we were at a New Year's eve party at the enlisted club on the Nato base in Naples Italy December 31st 1981. BTW, I had made the outfit I'm wearing in that photo - I was quite the little seamstress back in the day.



This is a fun mini book I made this past Saturday with a kit from Basic Grey - I only have a handful to sell ($20 each). Now to figure out which 13 friends or stories to share in there... decisions, decisions. BTW, this one comes with a pdf with full color directions for assembly including measurements. I found that using the Creative Memories circle cutter for the 2 main circle sizes worked well - I used the medium circle with the green blade outside edge for the backgrounds and the large circle inside red for the matts.

Need to get ready for the day job - chat later!



1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Super cute projects!!! Theresa, I just had to come say THANKS for the kind words you left me on my blog a few days ago! You made me smile! :D Have a great week!