CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lessons Learned

At long last, the pressure is off for 2008 - I've gotten all my documentation in place and am taking my files to my accountant today for tax prep. I have learned so much about record keeping and how to keep it accurate and current. Thankfully, Virginia has an online tax option and I've been able to take care of the business stuff there. Doing everything on paper is awesome tedious for me. Quickbooks drove me nuts. Now I have some clean spreadsheets and everything is meticulously sorted by category and date so it can all be reconciled. It's the biggest weight off my shoulders. Don't know why I put it off so long. Looking forward to Saturday when I'll get all of 2009 current. Life is good!


No comments: