CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

What's new?

The remaining parts for the March kit club should be here any day - March release has been pushed to 3/15 to give my design team enough time to come up with some awesome great ideas for you. I think it will be worth the wait - I wanted to be able to bring you stuff fresh from CHA.

Zutter pre-order ladies, the order should be in any day now and yours will go out priority mail as soon as I get them in. Thanks for your patience.

I've joined up with the ladies at splitcoaststampers to help raise donations for the Australia Bush Fires... my store will be donating these great Teresa Collins hybrid stamps - all the quality of red rubber with the convenience of acrylics! I'm a big TC fan and really love all her stuff. What do you think of them?



I have some future events and have been busy thinking up great ideas for classes. Ordered in some parts to try out a prototype and if it's not too hard to do, I'll be having a class at future events by yours truly. Stay tuned. I'm all about projects that incorporate paper, photos and cool presentation methods.

Gotta head out to the day job... chat with you all later. BTW, like my "I'm a scrappy Chick" button in the right column? Please feel free to grab the code and use it on your blog or site. Share the love!

No comments: