CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fallen off the Face of the Earth?

Not quite, but I know I've been MIA a while now and am just starting to be able to breathe again. Tomorrow is my final for Statistics - hallelujah! I will be so glad to be done with this one. Next course is Money & Banking. I'll be doing that one back to the online asynchronous style - that suits me so much better - I can listen to the lectures as many times as I need and can do it in the morning when my brain is still somewhat functional. This night classes things really was hard for me. Somehow, I've transformed from a night owl to a morning person. The day job thing probably has something to do with that.

The store - well, we set up at a Relay for Life crop this past Saturday and I was able to get a lot of work done on getting my paperwork in order for our taxes. Need to wrap that up asap. Melody has the store laptop and all the products and is supposed to be updating the store inventory with all the extra products. I've had lots of new stuff come in but haven't gotten around to sharing with my online friends. We're looking at some fun stuff for our April kit - just waiting for a bit more fundage so I can place the orders. I think you'll really be impressed with it - we're getting some special design items from several creators at Etsy along with a fabulously fun batch of papers and embellishments I'm sure you'll love.

Sunday - yuck - watched all the series one episodes of U.S. of Tara on Showtime on Demand - it's like driving past a car wreck - you know you don't really want to see any blood and gore, but you can't help but slow down and take a peek. Anyway, during the show, I developed a puking headache and ended up sleeping the afternoon away with some pain killers instead of doing the newsletter like I promised. I really need someone to be an editor for me and take over that duty - I can't seem to pull all these things together. I know once I'm done with that test tomorrow I'll be feeling so much better to have that off my load of things to do. Don't give up on me yet, I'll get there - I promise.

I've still got a few of the March kits left - they've gone over very well. If you wanted one, please don't wait too long. Gotta get ready for the day job. Chat with you later!



No comments: