CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kit Creations





Okay- here are the projects I made with my kit - I used up most of the supplies and still have tons of ideas. I'm just about done with the newsletter formatting and will post it as a doc file that anyone can view if you want some great ideas and inspiration - probably tomorrow. The layout is somewhat scraplifted from the Bo Bunny sample in a catalog, but the other bits I put together on my own... LOL

My design team really rocked the kit and came up with the most fabulous layouts and projects - you'll want to swing by the gallery and check them out - I was so impressed with everyone's talent. Also, we're gearing up for our big crop online for Valentines weekend with lots of fun and prizes - be sure to join us if you have any free time that weekend. We'd love to see you. You can click my siggy below to hop over to the main site. Would be thrilled to have you join us!




No comments: