CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Great Weekend

We had a very successful crop last weekend - had lots of new faces participating and the ladies did some amazing projects! I was really impressed by just how much scrapping happened online. We've had a number of pre-orders for Zutter, I'll be closing that order on Friday so I can get their requests filled.

I'm also going to be at the Beach this weekend with my daughter and the store for a weekend crop at the Sandcastle hotel. I've got a number of fun classes and tons of great new products to share with everyone there. Looking forward to seeing you all again in person.

Bunko on Friday night was a blast! It was my first time playing and my first Mardi Gras party - had a wonderfully fun time - jambalaya, hushpuppies, hurricanes and king's cake as well as new friends and lots of fun. I've definitely got to play bunko again.

Tonight is a school night for me - professor posted midterms and I did very well (over 100). It's a relief when you "get it". Now to start the last part of the term. Only 4 more classes to go after this one. Whoo hoo.

I know I've been erratic in my blogging - I'd love to share something really exciting with you, but at this moment, I'm slam out of exciting. I will be sharing my class samples once I finish the prototypes. I converted a bunch of old family photos to black and white and picked up the prints yesterday at Walmart for my Teresa Collins Life Documented class. I really love this project - she comes up with the most clever ideas! I'm also signed up for the Inspiration Unlimited event she'll be at in Las Vegas - I think it's the end of Sept or beginning of October - guess i need to get on the ball with figuring out the exact dates and making my arrangements. I know it's going to be a terrific time with great teachers and some of my friends from Creative Escape. Any time in LV is always a good time.

Time to get caught up on everything before I head out to my day job - drop me a line if you have anything to share back!


No comments: