CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Copic Marker Club starting soon



If you've wanted to start your own collection of these fabulous blendable art pens, now is the time - drop me an email at rizamerk@cox.net for the club specifics.

Top 7 Reasons to buy COPIC Markers!

1. 322 Available Colors!
2. All colors are refillable!
3. Unique Airbrush System attachments!
4. Dries Acid-Free, won't dissolve toner on photo copies!
5. Replaceable tips!
6. Ink Artist favorite!
7. Blendable for custom colors!

Also, I've added the new pink Zutter Bind it All and accessories on the store site in pre-order status. If you've been looking to get this at a good price, be sure to check out my offering... it's a really fun product and one of my fav toys to play with. Click my sig below for a quick link to the site.






No comments: