CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Coming Soon!


Be sure to check out the site message boards and get ready to join us for the fun!
Be sure to mark your calendars! We will be cropping our hearts out February 13-15th!

Taryn will be running a BINGO game during our crop this coming weekend. If you would like to play, please choose 10 words from the list below and PM them to me by Friday at 6 p.m. EST. I'll begin calling words Saturday and continue until someone gets BINGO! When all of your words have been called, you win! The first person to post BINGO will get a RAK from me.

Lots of prizes, games, and challenges to inspire you!


Also, I've been setting some event vendor gigs and will be teaching classes at them. If you want a peek, check them out here. Okay - well, I'm having picture issues, but I'll work on them tonight - needless to say, they're darn great classes! LOL

No comments: