CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catching up



I had a great weekend at the beach cropping with the local ladies. We did the Teresa Collins Documents project and the Bo Bunny Recipe Binder class. The TC class went together a lot faster than the Bo Bunny since that one involved a lot of cutting, but both projects came out really nicely.



Been busy with shipping out orders, trying to learn statistics and put together a paper for that class, and working my day job and the store. Needless to say, I've been a slacker on my blog, but hope you'll forgive me. I'm working on a cool class concept for future crops and am pretty excited about it. I don't want to say too much, but I'll be closing out the Zutter preorder for this batch shortly and have a lot of other cool supplies to get in to make it all come together. Once I get the prototype made, I'll share here with you all.

Gotta head out! I'll update again tomorrow.

1 comment:

cherscrap23 said...

both of those turned out awesome! glad you had a good time at the beach!