CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

They're BACK!

I know today is going to be a long day, because last night I stayed up to watch the new episodes of both Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. 11 pm is past my bedtime, but I had to see them.

Grey's Anatomy - the whole Denny thing is just too stupid - they need to phase him out - it's ridiculous. Also, rather hilarious that Alex humors her as though she was mildly psychotic. Shepard still leaves me cold - he just doesn't do it for me. I hope the Yang thing will resolve soon - the drama reminds me of high school cliques.

Private Practice - this one was quite good. I like Addison's new hairdo. The Violet center of attention thing is rather odd considering what a strange bird she is, but at least it's interesting. The whole autism/vaccine thing was very sad. Having the one boy die was quite the dramatic lesson that common childhood diseases can have catastrophic effects. I never thought measles was all that...

What about you? Anything got you excited this year?

No comments: