CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Telling your Story

To me, sharing your story when you scrapbook is one of the most important parts of the whole process. At the beginning of the year, I started a new topic on the boards at my site (see link below) and have been faithfully updating it daily with a new idea for story starts each day. I'm just about done with the first month and now I'm getting a bit challenged. If you have great ideas for journaling starts you'd like to share, could you please send them to my email rizamerk@cox.net? I'd be happy to give you a byline in the post if I use your ideas on the board.

Talking about bylines, my daughter, Amanda, is busy putting together all the art and articles for this new kit launch newsletter. This edition will have so many ideas your head will blow up. I've decided to make the pdf file available to anyone who would like to check it out. If you share newsletters or such online, please drop me an email and tell me where you store them for easy download. I would appreciate your feedback.

No comments: