CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Productive Cropping

I had a very successful weekend away and was able to relax and get a lot of layouts done. Most of my layouts are done with photos I've taken, but since my dear brother didn't invite me to join them in Key West for their wedding, I only have these professional photos from the event to scrap. The two page spread is a direct scraplift from the paper packaging material. For the blue frame in the single page spread, I used the negative from a large mat I cut with my cricut. I had a small scallopped edge image in my head but couldn't get it translated to the machine. Also, has anyone had success with the deep cut blade? I have not been able to get it to work in my cricut yet. Even loading the chipboard is a bit of a challenge. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.





2 comments:

lifeasme said...

What a shame you didnt get to go to the wedding.

Gorgeous layouts though, I love the colours yo've used :)

Debs

Theresa Merkling said...

What a slug brother, huh?! He didn't even ASK if I wanted to go! Glad you liked the layouts. The photos they sent me were too beautiful to leave in a box somewhere.