CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year - New Challenge, great prize

I'm sharing a 2 week turn around challenge - This is your life - make a page all about you - your thoughts, hopes and dreams for 2009 and share it here. All applicants will have their names in a hat for a cool prize drawing - A mini chipboard album kit with cool papers from Sandylion's Rouge Garance line in blues, browns and greens. DT members - you're eligible too! Show me your stuff! We have regular challenges and crops on the boards and would love to have you join us. Happy creating!

I'll be choosing the winner at noon Eastern time on the 19th and mailing the prize to the winner on Tuesday (assuming I have your address)- be sure to PM it to me in case you're the winner! I look forward to seeing your creations.

No comments: