CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis the Season

Hard to believe it's almost Christmas already! Last night, my youngest daughter's choir did their Christmas Concert. Margaret even had a micro-solo and did well. The songs were the usual middle school quality, but the spirit was right. It's so interesting to watch your kids grow up... now that she's in 8th grade, she's starting to have the look of her more grown self. Seeing her on the risers with the others her age, I see she's a good height for her age and she looked tall and slender. As a fat mom, I always am happy to see my daughters are not following in my footsteps in that manner.

I'll be doing some photos this weekend of layouts to share here with you. Also, remember, lots of great scrapping goodies on sale in the store to make room for all the hot new inventory I've been ordering.

PS - how are you doing on your Christmas shopping? I'm almost totally done - just 2 guy presents and I'm there!


No comments: