CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Staying out of Trouble

Worked Friday so I avoided the temptations of deeper debt although I did manage to finish most of my holiday shopping online. Very satisfying to have it wrapped up. The wedding is approaching rapidly - we now have the time, date and place (12/12 4 pm) and I still have to get the photos for them to send out and set aside party money for after.

Spent most of the weekend marking down many, many items in my store for a year end clearance with discounts up to 40% on a large number of products. Gearing up for the ordering of new releases from CHA January 09. Pretty exciting time in the scrapbook business with all the latest and greatest. Be sure to have a browse and get some goodies to make your Christmas happy too!


No comments: