CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's the most busy time of the year!



This layout is a favorite of mine in it's simplicity. The paper is from Urban Lily - with such a great design, I didn't want to add too much. What I did add was a matted photo, the title cut on my Cricut Expression, and some tiny Heidi Swapp bling flowers among the design of the paper... voila. Sometimes simplicity says it all. The photographer who took the event photos even helped by adding the title and date.

I can't believe how much there is to do and how swiftly the year is flying by. I have one gift yet to pick up - that's my lunch break chore for today. I have one gift to finish creating (but it's very simple and I now have all the parts). I'm off tomorrow. I finished my college class (took the final Sunday, got an A). I still have to make final selection of new design team members (there were a large number of exceptional applicants and I can't have them all - narrowing it down is challenging). I'm off tomorrow (yippee - in case you didn't get that this matters to me!) Our plans are in place for Christmas and the money for our big dinner out is set aside. Melody came over yesterday and uploaded a lot of new papers and accessories to the store so that's a load off my mind. I can sleep in tomorrow since I'm off! Life is good, it's just hectic.

No comments: