CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF

It's been a long week at the office and I'm definitely ready for the weekend. While the week was busy, it wasn't all bad. Discovered the joys of pomegranets and got my youngest daughter addicted to them as well. Got a flu shot yesterday. Received the cute pink Susan G Komen lunch bag in the mail from Lean Cuisine (1/2 of the cost goes to research), got in the Christmas paper line from Sassafrass Lass for the store (TOO CUTE!), and got in my order from one of my distributors - rack, all the stickles to fill it, some adhesives and class kits for the crop on the 20th. Ready to go have some fun.

Looking forward to Saturday though... I've got a bit of Christmas shopping on my agenda. Need to take a quiz for my biz class. We're talking about driving up into the mountains to see if there's any color left on Sunday... haven't done that in ages... life is good...

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Sounds like you have had a busy week, be sure to take it easy this weekend!

Theresa Merkling said...

Had a great weekend although we went shopping in Richmond instead of the mountains. Hope you're doing great too!