CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

End of another great weekend

Ah how swiftly the weekends pass...

Had a great day out cropping with some local scrap friends. I did a nice 2 page spread with some fun Margaret dress up pictures, a one pager with a vintage family photo, made the December overview calendar from this edition of Memory Makers magazine to populate with photos next month, prepped a 2 page Thanksgiving layout in the new Bo Bunny fall line of papers, and set up a coffee page scraplifted from another scrapbook magazine - just need to add the java photo... maybe I'll break down and wear make up one of these days and have a daughter do a photo for me...

Sunday went well too - watched Ghost Whisperer with my youngest daughter - she was weeping at the ending - guess she's growing up. Then I did my mid-term (got a 92), paid bills, and went to a friend's house in the afternoon to stamp a Christmas card and visit. She makes the best baked brie dish. I also got introduced to pomegranets, so now they're on my shopping list. I gather (from Tropical Smoothie) that they're supposed to have a lot of nutritional value. At the very least, it's another fruit to add to my rotation in season.

Got to watch my two late shows last night - Dexter then True Blood. Dexter is excellent as usual. True Blood is kind of making me sad. It's a lot different than the books and I kind of miss the characters I thought I knew from reading all the novels. Such is life, though...

What about you - enjoying your time as it keeps slipping, slipping, slipping, into the future?

No comments: