CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Cropping Weekend Away!



Melody and I are off tomorrow for a Nag's Head scrap retreat. We'll be packing up the Explorer and taking the store on the road for some weekend relaxation. I am so hoping the papers I ordered arrive today or we're out of luck on them, but oh well.

We have these really fun Teresa Collins Christmas mini-book class kits that we'll be teaching at the retreat. Melody is building the prototype today. I only have a dozen kits, so it will be first sign ups only get to take it, but I think we'll have fun with it. Need to practice my bind it all technique on scrap so I don't wreck the real book. We'll see how well Melody's sample comes up - maybe she can teach the class.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

This minibook is gorgeous! Sounds like a great class!