CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tempus Fugit

Time is just screaming past. Even this morning, as I try to catch up on my boards and email, I can't believe how fast it's going by. My calendar is slam packed with things to do and accomplish by year end. Each day seems bursting to the seams where even my new TV addiction is starting to be challenging. The thing is, life is so short, you have to grab it with both hands while you have the opportunity for none of us know what tomorrow holds. (well, assuming I make it to tomorrow, we have our team building event with my co-workers at Busch Gardens Williamsburg tomorrow - hope it doesn't rain!)

When I was in Stampin' Up! one of the recruiting responses to "I'm too busy" was that busy people seem to be the best organized and accomplish so much. I rather find that true. Since my life has gotten so busy, I've had to start keeping a pocket calendar with my commitments. I keep a small desk calendar that I write my morning weigh in weight each day to keep me on track with that (it's too easy to lull yourself into complacency with only weekly weigh ins.) I'm thinking I'll have to start getting up 30 minutes earlier to give me more online time since I have less of that at work nowadays. Some days, it's hard to remember which end is up.

What do you do that helps you stay organized and on top of your life? I'm looking forward to the day when I can re-organize my life to hopefully change the pace a bit, but for now, running it as efficiently as possible is my best option.

No comments: