CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Team Building at Busch Gardens

My group from my day job are all heading up to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg for the day. With the way the economy is lately, we didn't think we'd manage an event this year, but they were able to give us tickets for the park admission, so we're good to go. I'm bringing my Bonine and plan to hop into the fun with both feet. Josie and I will probably stay a bit late so we can catch a little of the HallowScream fun at the park. The traffic at the end of the day in that part of the world to ours is horrendous, so there's no reason to hurry home at 4 or 5. Ought to be a good day - sure hope it doesn't rain.

Tomorrow is another big day for me - I'm off to an all day crop with a bunch of local scrap friends. I don't know how much I'll get done since I have yet to plan or pack anything, but what the heck - just spending the day with lady friends and sharing creativity is always revitalizing.

I'm bringing my camera to both events, so I'll try to share a few shots with you either Sunday or Monday here on the blog. Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

SandyL said...

Well it is raining up here..so that should help keep the crowds away!