CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Election Day around the corner

It's tough being a busy woman. There is so much going on this time of year with my kids, my life, my work, my business and now the elections. As a rule, I don't have much for free time for news or staying on top of the issues, but I really need to get in the know before it's time for the ballot. I'm pretty much decided on my big votes, but I need time to research the smaller ones - our mayor, any issues they might have - gosh, I need more hours in my days - maybe if I could give up more sleeping?

Where do you find most of your info that influences your voting choices? Wish I could rely on the internet or media to tell me truthfully the candidates and their issues, but I feel strong bias in what they offer.

2 comments:

SandyL said...

If you go to each candidates main web page you will see there feelings on every issue....

Theresa Merkling said...

Thanks - I'll have to carve out some time quick and get everyone checked out - the calendar is pretty busy from now through the end of the year, though. Appreciate the idea.