CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Off on Retreat

What an awesome way to wrap up a glorious week off work - I'm packing up and heading west for a peaceful scrap retreat. There are only 20 of us in the group - the location is rustic and serene. No TV, no telephones (cells DO work), no internet. Just as many hours a day cropping in the woods as you want. The meal hall is on the other side of a small scenic lake, so exercise comes with each meal. I'll be bringing my yoga mat as well so I can get in some extra special time for myself. Decided to bring next to everything with me so I don't have to pick and choose. Every time I try to pack minimalist for a crop, I end up regretting things I left behind. I have no set goals for completion - I'm just looking forward to a no stress time away where I can just let go and explore my creative side however I like surrounded by close friends.

Sounds like heaven to me!


No comments: