CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Best Places to Live

I have this idea of moving somewhere out west - maybe Pacific Northwest. The problem is, outside of tv, I really don't know where I'd go or how much I'd enjoy it. Forbes has an article on the 10 Most Stressful American Cities - those are definitely out. Forbes also has an article on The Best US Cities to Earn a Living and American's Fastest-Dying Cities. The kind of articles that make you say hummmm.

In my mind, I'm looking for something more medium or even smaller sized where I can open a brick and mortar scrapbook store with a large crop room and develop a community of women with similar passions. Do they even still have retail locations with living spaces above? In my fantasy island, that would be ideal.

I'm looking for feedback on Washington State and Oregon - if you live (or have visited) these places, I want to hear about what you found fabulous and what you hated. Please do share with me the good, the bad and the ugly.

No comments: