CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Perfect Place to Live

There comes a time in your life when you start thinking about what would be your perfect situation... for me, I'm thinking I'd like to get to the place where I could have a physical scrapbook store and live either above it or very near by. This idyllic place would need to have a large enough population to make running a store a living proposition. I'd like moderate seasons, low crime, a sense of community. I need something affordable. I'm kind of drawn to the west coast. I have five more years to get my daughters through school, then I'm ready for a new life. It would be nice if the place wasn't subject to hurricanes, tornados, uncontrolled wild fires or crazy blizzards and other weather hazards.

So, tell me, does my dream location exist? I'm looking for feed back from you, my elusive readers. If you live in my dream area, please clue me in - the world is so big I don't even know where to start looking! Hope to get some good ideas from you all!

No comments: