CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love Elsie, August Kit, Twitter

Good news - for those who have pre-ordered the Love Elsie Recipe boxes - KI has shipped my order and I'll be turning them around to you as soon as they arrive. I have a small number left for sale on the site - but they go really quickly.

August kits have been mailed out to my design team. We'll be unveiling on Friday - new paper from Molly & Mac and other complementary goodies.

Twitter - I started out with Twitter mostly following some artsy types - that's my passion and I thought my main interest. Lately, though, I've taken to widening my horizons with some other folks and am having a ball with it. If you have not played with Twitter, it's a really fun microblog community. People share tidbits and links, you go or do not go. All very low stress and a nice change for me. Now I'm wanting to add a few financial gurus to my follows - can anyone recommend some who are not get rich quick stuff or the like - and preferably user friendly to us non-finance types? I'm looking to grow my brain, but need to keep it kind of basic. Have any favorite folks you follow on twitter? Please share!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Creative Junkie said...

I'm on Twitter too! Still trying to get used to the limited number of characters ... I'm used to writing War and Peace types of posts.