CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Typing into the Void --- Win a Prize

Blogging is such an interesting sport - it's rather like keeping an online journal of your thoughts and creations to share with others. Apparently, the secret others don't often think to comment and confirm your ramblings. I have been told this is normal. The weird thing for me as a new blogger is that if I didn't have google analytics working in the background, I'd never know anyone ever came to visit.

In an effort to reassure myself, I'll be doing a random drawing on Saturday for a prize from my store to someone who leaves a comment on this post. Pretend you've actually browsed my feeble efforts and make me feel better about this - pretty please? Hope to hear from someone, anyone.

6 comments:

pink said...

Hi Theresa! I read the blog. :)

La Donna Welter - Vintage Photo-Oil Artist said...

Theresa,
This is to do more than confirm your ramblings.... : )
I read your blog!
Hugs,
La Donna

Marcie said...

You are doing so good at updating your blog! Way to go!

SandyL2002 said...

I am here..waiting to see your new ideas from your trip away :)

Theresa Merkling said...

hey! I'm waiting for my new ideas too! smile. Actually, I'll try to do a big sharing this weekend and even post some of my groupie photos. Thanks for popping by gals!

Theresa Merkling said...

Random drawing winner is La Donna Welter - Vintage Photo-Oil Artist said...

La Donna - drop me an email at rizamerk@cox.net and I'll get your prize mailed out. Thanks!