CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Spinning Never Ceases

Seems these past few months have been a whirlwind for me. I'm dancing as fast as I can. Been having vertigo issues but not letting them slow me down. Tonight, Melody and I am off to Chicago for CHA. We're looking forward to the classes, connections and overall good times. This will be my first time at the event and I'm really excited. Expect to see some cool samples from the classes we're in and new stuff in the store.

Challenges - do you enjoy them? Be sure to check out our messageboard at http://www.2scrappychixdesigns.com My design team has been having a ball with challenges and we're giving out a new prize each month. You've got to be in it to win it, though, so be sure to stop by - bring along any scrappy friends who'd like to participate. We love meeting new people.

Gotta get ready to hit the road. Will try to do some CHA updates on the blog as time permits.

No comments: