CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love Elsie


Do you? I'm waiting patiently for my next shipment of her recipe boxes in the store (scrapbook recipes, not food). Last batch sold out same day. I've got pre-orders in the works and am dying to receive and ship them.


What about her book 52 Scrapbooking Challenges? At this time, I'm not carrying books in the store, but I bought a copy for myself. I found it very fun - 52 challenges means that you could have a new challenge each week and find fresh inspiration for your albums. I love this concept. Sometime, I see a lot of similarity in my albums - I guess I do have a "style". But the pages I love the most are the ones that break out of my usual box and explode with something fresh.

So, Love Elsie? Post a comment and tell me yea or nay!

Later!

No comments: