CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

CHA 2008

Back from CHA - only 16 hour drive each way and about $40 in tolls - YIKES - we don't even want to begin to talk about parking fees - $20/night for the hotel (Westin - boo) and $11 each day at the convention center.

Melody and I took a lot of classes on Thursday - tonight I'll do photos and share each one - they were great and we learned so very much. Ran into all kinds of friends - my friend Kim who had the booth next door at GASC; Theresa, Bow and the nice blonde lady who's name I'm totally forgetting; got to say hi to Heidi Swapp (even though I'm sure she doesn't remember me from her A Year to Remember class and Creative Escapes last September; Marcie Morgan and Megan G from my design team. And even more fun - all the new people I had a chance to speak with and learn from - the awesome manufacturers reps, other store owners, designers and such as we stood in line for giveaways or our turns at make and takes and more.

Since I have to get in to the office to my regular job this morning, I'm not going to really get into the good stuff yet, but check in later - I'll be offering a blog candy and sharing some photos and info you might actually enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: