CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wanted to Share


I bought my Bind It All (the full deal - machine, case, tools, covers, wires etc) quite the little while ago... at long last, I made something with it. I had seen a bound but not designed one at the rubber stamp convention in Ocean City MD last month and KNEW I had to make my own. I used the new Teresa Collins line (which I have in my store) and a bit of some new Heidii Swapp stuff for accents. One of these days, I'll even populate the inside with photos and journaling of my darling daughters... guess I'll need to print out some choice photos in black and white to really make this work... I'm not going to show you all the incomplete pages inside, but I used the TC punch out sheets for them so they're a nice variety of sizes and colors. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Zoa said...

this is gorgeous Theresa!! I really love it- the colors are perfect! thanks for sharing it!!