CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rain again...

Seems like we're back to the dreary, rainy days again. It was 91 yesterday afternoon and now we're in the 60's, overcast with sprinkles. Virginia weather sure is fickle. I had heard Seattle area was lovely, but I hear rain is standard there - I guess with my weather affectations, I probably shouldn't consider moving there when I'm ready for my next move. Anyone have opinions?

We had a big order come in for the store yesterday - 4 large boxes of goodies. Melody has diligently been adding in new merchandise and scanning it all into the register as well as pricing everything. Lots of treasures for now. We're off to an all day crop on Saturday and will set up the store. Hopefully I'll get good feedback on new additions that would be good for us.

One thing I've noticed about blogging... people like me with boring lives probably shouldn't do this. Guess I'll have to start challenging myself to make time to create and share my projects. Blogstars - where do you get your inspiration? Share, pretty please? I'll try to do something interesting tonight to share with everyone tomorrow LOL.

3 comments:

michele said...

hey Theresa.. check this site out- it has TONS of inspiration:

scrapblogs

Dana said...

seeing your despair at the "rain again" .. maybe california is looking like a better choice? Ha ha...

Theresa Merkling said...

Dana - California DOES look like a lovely place to be - I just can't figure out where I'd ever get the money to afford to move or live there. I definitely enjoyed the feel of CA when I visited last year in April.