CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends...

Thank God for friends! One of my message board friends is helping me add some color - I'm still lost with the thousand tasks it takes to get a site up and running. Still need to design a logo for business cards, more blinkie options and more, more, more.

Melody (my oldest daughter) and I will be attending a charity crop next Saturday, so we've been busy scanning UPCs to get all the inventory into the register. Still working with a bunch of awesome manufacturers to bring in new merchandise to offer in the store. Been getting to know my message board friends (join us! - www.2scrappychixdesigns.com ). Added some of my personal layouts to the gallery (but put them in 12" and other layouts categories instead of my own personal gallery - duh!). I need a keeper. LOL.

Took Friday off from my regular job and got a LOT accomplished. Got all the inventory sorted and organized on a humongous shelf unit I bought at Sams so we could actually fulfill orders. Managed to pass my Ancient Civilization 1 CLEP test - another item off the list for wrapping up that Bachelor's I'm still plugging away at (the end is near, though - only 6 more classes to go). Signed up for Finance 100 this next term - figure the timing could only help. I could use more money knowledge with this new business thing. I've got a hair appt today - not a minute too soon it's so shabby - and then it's back to work with order entry, scanning and the like.

Anyway, I want to thank all my online friends for your support and encouragement. I am always amazed at how wonderful women can be when they help and support each other. Thanks for your friendship!

No comments: